Sports Injury Physiotherapy
The success of treatment of Sports injury depends upon the understanding of the mechanism of injury and its effect on respective musculo-skeletal structures and bio mechanics.
Whether you come to us with an acute sprained ankle, an injured shoulder or a persistent knee pain, Our sports physical therapists plan the treatment goals to restore function, promote healing, and alleviate pain in patients with a wide variety of acute injuries and chronic conditions.
For any kind of sports injury, we can customize a treatment program that is tailored specifically to your individual condition, needs, and desired outcome. We also work closely with the consulting orthopedic doctors, if you have one, to make sure that the goals and the treatment is done with utmost care.
Some of the sports and performance condition we treat at OPTRA Care are:
- Golfer’s Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Shoulder Pain or Shoulder Instability
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Patello Femoral Pain Syndrome (Runner’s Knee)
- Osgood Schlatter’s Disease
- Trigger Thumb
- Mallet finger
- Ligament Sprain/Muscle Strain
- Meniscus injury
- ACL Tear / PCL Tear / Sprain
- MCL / LCL Sprain / Tear
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Shin Splints
- Dance Injuries
- Baseball/ Basketball/ Football/ Soccer Injuries
- Tennis Injuries
- Swimming Injuries
- Boxing Injuries